THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL TRAINING
Training according to your needs:
Training in environmental matters constitutes one of the basic pillars in the environmental management of a company, in a world aimed at sustainable development.
The focus of our courses aims to be mainly practical and effective, providing students with knowledge and useful tools for their professional performance. In this aspect, we carry out training of workers with specific functions in environmental protection activities.
On the basis of the experience accumulated by our workers over the years, we have devised a series of practical courses in which specific knowledge is mainly imparted in maritime and land-based pollution prevention and control, environmental legislation and regulations, and performance in risk environments.
Courses approved by the Directorate General of the Merchant Navy for Combating Pollution:
Courses aimed at professionals assigned to loading, unloading and handling of hydrocarbons in the maritime and port areas:
- Shipbuilding and ship repair yards
- Oil platforms
- Ship dismantling
- Hydrocarbon waste reception facilities.
And any other maritime facility, which is located where Spain exercises sovereignty, sovereign rights or jurisdiction, whether the operations are carried out by fixed, mobile or floating means.
(Order FOM 555/2005).
It complies with the requirements of Order FOM/555/2005, of 2 March. Common Module, Basic, Advanced and Superior Operational Level of Management. Internships.
Download the individual programme sheets for each course:
Among the most outstanding courses are:
- Coordination of emergency drills.
- Pollution prevention and control.
- Fire prevention and extinction.
- Environmental emergency management.
- Spill/leakage prevention.
- Comprehensive emergency management.
- Self-protection plans.
- Emergency plan intervention teams.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Environmental education and awareness.
- Environmental legislation.
- Transport of dangerous goods by road.
- Waste management.
- Management of chemical products.
- Storage of chemical products.
- Good laboratory practice.
Recently Inteco Astur has extended the scope of its quality management system, according to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. The scope of this approval is applicable to:
ISO 9001:2015 Marketing of environmental products. Industrial surface decontamination services. Services as Transport Safety Advisor. Design and delivery of courses on safety, environment and emergencies. Planning, coordination and execution of drills.
In addition, we provide our clients with the possibility of request customised practical training.
Shall we talk?
Do you have any questions?
Tlf: +34 985 521 479
Fax: +34 984 836 119