Directive 2012/18/EU (Seveso III), transposed into Spanish legislation by RD 840/2015, with the aim of preventing accidents of any kind and, where appropriate, mitigating the effects within industrial establishments, establishes the obligations regarding the implementation of a Major Accident Prevention Policy (MAPP), the preparation of both a Safety Report and a Home Emergency Plan (HEP) or Self-Protection Plan.
At Inteco Astur we offer:
- Drafting and modification of the Major Accident Prevention Policy (MAPP), which constitutes a tool for the control of accident risks within industrial activity that reflects the general objectives and principles of action
- Writing the Safety Report, including :
- Major accident risk analysis: risk identification and assessment.
- Major accident prevention and mitigation measures.
- Inspection of compliance with the safety levels of the facilities.
- Security Management System (SMS).
- Drafting and modification of the Internal Emergency Plan or Self-Protection Plan.
- In addition, drafting and modifying the External Emergency Plan for higher level establishments.
- Our services include the implementation, approval, maintenance and updating of these provisions.
We have the regulatory software for the calculation and analysis of possible risk scenarios, EFFECTS, which allows us to develop containment and prevention protocols based on the modelling of the consequences of a serious accident.