Problems with dust dispersion in the air?
Wuvio product technology arrives to prevent air pollution.
Our range of foams, crustants and additives to reduce dust in the air, manufactured by Wuvio, a Dutch high-tech company that specializes in the prevention and reduction of pollution in industry. They reduce the losses of material that is emitted into the atmosphere, with the consequent damage to the health of the inhabitants of the surrounding areas and in addition, of course, there are the substantial economic losses and fines for air pollution.
In Inteco Astur we offer you the best products and the most effective techniques to keep the particles together. There are several products with different behavior depending on the type of material stored.
For storage in large piles we have a crust that forms a thin protective crust on coal, iron ore or sand. This prevents the dispersion of the material in the air, saves 80% of water and is 100% safe for people and the environment.
During transport on trucks or conveyor belts, a foam is used to moisten and adhere the particles, preventing the spread during transport and storage of coal, biomass, wood, waste, etc.
And then we can also directly treat roads or tracks, paved or unpaved, to prevent the dust generated by some freight traffic, using an additive that adheres the dust to the surfaces, stabilizes them and adsorbs new dust particles.
How to deal with dust?
Dust, which poses a major threat to health, is one of the main environmental pollutants. Several countries have exceeded their emission limits on air pollutants in 2018.
Around 90 % of the urban population of the European Union is exposed to concentrations of air pollutants, at levels considered harmful to health.
It is estimated that fine particulate matter in the atmosphere reduces life expectancy in the European Union by more than eight months. Benzo(a)pyrene is a pollutant that is carcinogenic.
The transport and storage of dry materials generates a lot of dust and causes mass loss.
Solutions to combat dust:
Binding: Binding and bonding molecules help form a hard top layer that reduces dust.
Agglomeration: The product combines dust particles together, resulting in larger, heavier concentrations of these particles.
Foam: Small foam bubbles bind the dust particles together.
Advantages of our powder products
- Reduced dust emissions for static storage and dynamic conveying.
- Reduction of water use by 70-90% compared to the use of water spray.
- Reduction of loss of goods during storage and transport by 90%.
- Elimination of investments in fixed assets for dust prevention (walls, nets).
- Reduction of labor requirements for dust prevention by up to 90% (depending on current dust prevention measures).
- Drastic reduction of harmful particulate emissions that cause respiratory and other health-related problems.
- 100% biodegradable with no impact on treated products.
- Simple and safe to use and does not require special PPE for workers.
Showing all 5 results