Underground containers for selective waste collection:
Organic material and inorganic material.
- Lifting device (single hook, double hook, kinshofer).
- Filling terminal
- Pedestrian platform
- Metal storage container
- Emptying flaps
- Safety system (safety plate or safety fence)
- Concrete tank
Optimized urban space:
- Up to 3 underground containers can be installed in the space of a parking space.
- The reduced section of the container guarantees a better distribution of the waste with a maximum filling rate of 95%.
- The height of the bins has been conceived in order to facilitate access to the container, particularly for children or people with reduced mobility.
- A safety fence is raised when the container is lifted ensuring maintenance and emptying operations.
- A double drum opening system prevents any possible fall into the container.
- Resistant to vandalism.
- The container box can optionally be fitted with an inspection hatch to facilitate maintenance operations.
- A real reduction of visual and olfactory contamination.
- No water retention (leachate tank available).
- Clean containers, no overflows or waste dispersion.
- Services – washing and maintenance – for a product always “ready to use”.