Freko-Foam is a foam, which moistens and binds dust particles.
- The foam can be used in all weather conditions and lasts for 30 days.
- It can be used on various materials such as coal, biomass, wood and waste.
- To further reduce water usage, the foam can be applied with water and compressed air.
It removes dust instantly:
The handling and processing stages of various dry bulk materials and waste cause dust problems that can harm employee health and often result in complaints from environmental stakeholders.
Most companies seek the solution by employing water, too much water. Water is often applied using spray bars, which results in over-absorption of water from the materials. Moisture content in the materials used for energy production significantly affects the overall performance of the system and can cause
system’s overall performance and can cause undesirable downtime.
In recycling systems, water often causes clogging, which involves shutting down the facility for cleaning. Both scenarios affect the primary process and cause significant downtime.
- Freko-Foam uses biodegradable surfactants that form a foam layer on the dust released by the goods during transport (e.g., coal on conveyor belts).
- The foam adheres to the dust particles and causes them to stick together. Thus stuck together, the particles are too heavy to float.
- Depending on the circumstances, Freko-Foam prevents dust emissions for two to twelve days.
Advantages of Freko-Foam surfactant foam:
- More than 90% dust reduction.
- Water savings of more than 80%.
- Lower moisture level in the material.
- Improved on-site performance.
- Reduced clogging and downtime.
- 100% biodegradable.
- 100% safe for people and the environment.
Freko-Foam is targeted to industries such as:
- Dry Bulk Loads and Logistics Warehouses.
- Waste and Recycling.
- Construction and Demolition.
- Power plants.
- Food and feed.
[dt_sc_post_block_creative style=”overlay” allow_video=”no” allow_audio=”no” column=”2″ allow_excerpt=”no” excerpt_length=”20″ show_post_format=”no” show_author=”no” show_comment=”no” show_tag=”no” taxonomies=”659″][dt_sc_button size=”small” style=”filled white” title=”Leer +” icon_type=”fontawesome” target=”_blank” /][/dt_sc_post_block_creative]