Full containment metal tank, with the possibility of overlapping at full load in compliance with ADR standards.
Carbon steel tank housed in a metal container, with 110% containment tank function.
- Nominal capacity: 950 liters.
- Dimensions: 1,210 x 1,475 x 1,260 (H) mm.
- Approved for the transport of liquid fuels class 3 UN 1202, in compliance with ADR standards.
- Two-leaf closing lid with independently opening hinges operated by gas pistons.
- Equipped with internal breakwater bulkhead
- Lifting eyebolts for lifting from above placed on the corner uprights.
- Forklift pockets on all 4 sides for lifting from below.
- Anchoring grooves for fixing during transport.
- Possibility to connect the generator sets even with the lid closed.
- Total discharge pipe of the external container with plug.