Spill containment for 2 IBC’s with removable grid.
Medium density roto molded polyethylene spill containment for two IBC’s of 1000 liters. With grids that can be removed and washed in a more comfortable and hygienic way. It has a base with slits for easy transport with forklift, lightweight, with UV stabilizer and robust.
All our spill containments are made of high density polyethylene. It is the ideal manufacturing material for retaining and controlling hazardous and/or chemical substances because, in addition to being a very economical plastic, it has the following technical specifications:
Why do we work with high density polyethylene?
Because of its excellent technical characteristics:
- Excellent thermal, chemical and impact resistance.
- Very good processability, i.e., it can be processed by the forming
- ethods used for thermoplastics, such as injection and extrusion.
- It is flexible, tough and very light.
- It is easy to print, paint or glue on.
- Its density is around 0.940 – 0.970 g/cm3.
- It is not attacked by acids, a maximum working resistance of 60°C is considered for liquids, because at higher temperatures the useful life is reduced.
- It is much better for mechanical and thermal recycling.
The stored liquid determines the most suitable spill containment material, it can be made of steel or plastic. In the case of aggressive chemicals, acids and bases, the spill containment tanks should be made of polyethylene (plastic) or steel depending on the degree of aggressiveness of these substances, we almost always recommend polyethylene because the cost is much lower compared to stainless steel tanks. Polyethylene and steel spill containments are corrosion resistant and therefore necessary to contain aggressive liquids.
Polyethylene spill containments:
The polyethylene spill containment is the perfect spill containment for storing acids, bases, alkaline substances, oils or any corrosive or aggressive chemicals. A spill containment bin ensures the protection and safety necessary for the storage of hazardous substances.
- It has removable grids.
- Dimensions: 2550 x 1360 x 510 mm.
- Capacity: 1140 liters.