Spill containment for 2 drum with grid 100% polyethylene:
- Spill containment for 2 drums made of high density polyethylene.
- Holding capacity 370 L.
- Protection against corrosion and resistant to most acids, bases, etc.
- Incorporate holes for handling with forklift and/or pallet truck.
- Improves safety and reduces risk to workers.
- Plastic grid (PE) lightweight, robust and more hygienic, can be easily cleaned and does not corrode.
- In addition, other small containers can be stored.
What substances or chemicals can I store in this spill containment?
Compatibility table for plastic (polyethylene) retention bins. In this table you can check if the bucket is suitable for the substance to be stored in this bucket. Plastic pails are the ones with the highest compatibility range with almost all substances, require little maintenance, and are also the most economical by far. You can also consult it on this page in the tabs above.
Advantages of Polyethylene:
Polyethylene is an ideal plastic for storing chemical products because of its great resistance to impacts, water, because it cannot be attacked by acids, because of its great lightness and because of its flexibility, also at low temperatures. It is a highly recyclable material that promotes sustainable environments, is easy to transport, resistant to all forms of corrosion, does not deform easily or permanently, and has a very long service life.