Characteristics of covered plastic buckets for outdoor use:
Spill Containment 2 or 4 drums – Outdoor and roofed areas
- Made of high quality polyethylene with rotational molding.
- Single block housing and tank without any welding, which makes it more robust.
- It has 4 ventilation grids.
- It is an ideal tank for outdoor use, durable and easy to clean.
- As it is made entirely of polyethylene, it does not rust.
- Recommended for the safe storage of acids, bases and oils.
- Latch and handles and can also be anchored and padlocked.
- It also has a section for documents, for safety data sheets of the stored substances.
- Available in green color.
What substances or chemicals can I store in this spill containment?
Compatibility table for plastic (polyethylene) retention bins. In this table you can check if the bucket is suitable for the substance to be stored in this bucket. Plastic pails are the ones with the highest compatibility range with almost all substances, require little maintenance, and are also the most economical by far. You can also consult it on this page in the tabs above.
Advantages of Polyethylene:
Polyethylene is an ideal plastic for storing chemical products because of its great resistance to impacts, water, because it cannot be attacked by acids, because of its great lightness and because of its flexibility, also at low temperatures. It is a highly recyclable material that promotes sustainable environments, is easy to transport, resistant to all forms of corrosion, does not deform easily or permanently, and has a very long service life.