Safety eyewash for emergencies:
Portable water fountain basin with gravity drop that provides water flow for 15 minutes. 34 Liters capacity, equipped with handle for easy transport. Made of HDPE. Large filling lid for easy filling, cleaning and inspection of the eyewash. Available in wall model and pedestal model.
- Portable wall-mounted gravity-fall fountain that provides a 15-minute water flow.
- Has a capacity of 34 liters.
- Provided with handle for easy transport.
- Made of HDPE. High resistance and quality.
- Large filling lid for easy filling, cleaning and inspection of the eyewash.
- Water flow is activated by pulling the retractable tray.
- Tray in retracted position protects the water outlet from environmental contamination.
- Provides a flow rate of 1.6 l/min, one second after the tray is pulled out.
- Provided with fasteners for anchoring to the wall.
- Supplied empty and must be refilled with potable water.
Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Fire brigades and emergency teams, Hazardous substance transporters, Mining, Construction and Agriculture.
First aid for chemical exposure with emergency eyewashes:
Emergency eyewashes and showers for eye and body protection due to handling chemicals. If an accident occurs despite preventive measures, emergency eyewash systems must be available as first aid. This enables rapid help in case of eye damage.