Freko-Bind is a binding agent, which binds dust particles.
- The binding agent to be applied as a prevention against adverse weather conditions.
- It can be used on various materials such as coal, biomass, wood and waste.
- It leads to a substantial saving of water applied on this type of storage.
It eliminates dust instantly:
Most companies seek solutions by using water spraying techniques. As a result, the water must be treated with chemicals, leading to significant water consumption and associated costs.
Bulk materials such as coal, sawdust, cement, biomass, etc., generate large quantities of dust during storage and handling. External factors such as wind can cause large amounts of suspended particles in the air, in the atmosphere, etc., to avoid this problem that causes losses of millions annually, Inteco Astur has the optimal solution against dust.
It is also 100% biodegradable and safe for people and the environment, and does not contaminate the material on which it is applied.
Advantages of Freko Bind binder:
- Dust suppression of more than 90%.
- Reduces water consumption by more than 80%.
- Reduces dust during the whole transport chain.
- Application at a single point of application.
- Possibility of surface application for fine materials.
- 100% biodegradable and harmless to the aquatic environment.
- 100% safe for people and the environment.
Freko Bind is intended for industries such as:
- Dry bulk cargoes and logistic warehouses.
- Waste and Recycling.
- Construction and Demolition.
- Power plants.
- Food and feed.
- Cement plants
[dt_sc_post_block_creative style=”overlay” allow_video=”no” allow_audio=”no” column=”2″ allow_excerpt=”no” excerpt_length=”20″ show_post_format=”no” show_author=”no” show_comment=”no” show_tag=”no” taxonomies=”659″][dt_sc_button size=”small” style=”filled white” title=”Leer +” icon_type=”fontawesome” target=”_blank” /][/dt_sc_post_block_creative]