Low profile modular spill containment for 1 IBC or 4 drums:
Retention bins made of premium polyethylene for the safe storage of a wide range of substances and liquids. Their absolute corrosion protection makes them perfect for the storage of acids and bases.
It is necessary to bond at least 2 units to meet the minimum retention for storing an IBC.
- Manufactured entirely in high strength polyethylene (PE).
- 0% corrosion, no metal parts.
- Resistant to acids, bases and non-flammable chemicals.
- They have profiled holes for easy handling with a pallet truck or forklift.
- Lifting support or integrated plastic grid to keep the tank, either drums or IBC’s/IBC’s, elevated and accessible.
- With a lifting support, drums and small containers of all types can be stored.
- Available in red color, for other colors please consult us.
Polyethylene spill containment:
The polyethylene spill containment is perfect for storing acids, bases, alkaline substances, oils or any corrosive or aggressive chemical product. A retention bucket ensures the protection and safety necessary for the storage of hazardous substances.
- Ref: RC1L
- Dimensions: 1500 x 1500 x 400H mm
- Retention capacity: 560 liters
- Maximum weight supported: 1600 Kg.