Monobloc isothermal containers for phytopharmaceuticals and pesticides:
Monobloc isothermal containers for outdoor use, made according to the law for the storage of phytopharmaceuticals and pesticides.
The insulating lining of the container is made with 30 mm thick sandwich panels.
- 2.40 x 1.50 H 2.00 m.
Characteristics of the monobloc container:
- Flat roof thermally insulated with sandwich panels 30+30 mm thick.
- 2-leaf door with padlockable closure, located on the long side 2.40 m.
- Base made of 15/10 mm thick steel perimeter tubes.
- Internal containment tank made of galvanized sheet metal, 30/10 mm thick and 15 cm high.
- Grid floor with netting 7x252x20/10 mm, with a capacity of 500 Kg/m2.
- Manual drainage tap for cleaning and maintenance operations.
- 2 ventilation grids, dim. 15×25 cm, placed on the door and on the back wall.