Steel box for AdBlue container protection:
- Supporting structure made of galvanized carbon steel, liftable from below with a forklift.
- The roof profiles are profiled in order to function as an overhang for the collection and discharge of meteoric waters.
- Walls and roof are made of 30 mm thick “sandwich” type insulating panels, filled with self-extinguishing polyurethane resins.
- The base, covered with electro-welded and galvanized grating, is designed to function as a collection tank for possible spills.
- Opening front door, double leaf; each leaf has a ventilation grille.
- Light point with switch in the tank compartment.
- General electrical panel with self-extinguishing PVC sheath, with differential magneto-thermal circuit breaker.
- Coupling for connection to the ground network.
- Thermo convector with thermostat, power 1,500 W.
- High density linear polyethylene tank, monolithic, with high mechanical, chemical and UV resistance; available in blue version (basic line) and white version (version with higher chemical resistance).
- Capacities available: 3,000 l, 5,000 l, 7,500 l, 10,000 l.
- Tank accessories: register with screw-on closing cap, diameter 42 cm for 3,000 l and 5,000 l tanks and diameter 55 for 7,500 l and 10,000 l tanks, 1″ drain valve, 2″ load coupling and 1″ suction pipe.
- Lockable metal cabinet fixed to the tank.
- Electric diaphragm pump, self-priming, 230 V – 50 Hz, capacity 30 l/min.
- Digital turbine liter meter.
- EPDM supply pipe, 3/4″ section and 4 m long.
- Automatic supply gun.
- Pneumatic level indicator.
- 2″ INOX steel load limiting valve.
- 2″ stainless steel TODO quick coupling.
- Front filling with 2″ stainless steel pipe and 2″ TODO quick coupling.