Polyethylene IBC’s for the transport and dispensing of AdBlue.
- White/translucent container made of polyethylene, material that guarantees excellent resistance against chemical and atmospheric agents.
- Nominal capacity 1,000 l, dimensions (LxDxH) 1,200×1,000xH1,170 mm.
- Its transparency also allows continuous monitoring of the level of the contents.
- Easily washable with normal detergents thanks to the perfectly polished surfaces.
- Housed in a protective cage made of electro-welded galvanized steel and placed on a pallet for easy movement.
- Upper hatch of 150 mm or 225 mm diameter with screw cover provided with gasket.
- The supply unit consists of a 230 V or 50 Hz diaphragm electric pump with a capacity of 30 l/min, with built-in by-pass.
- EPDM supply pipe suitable for urea-based solutions, 6 m long, equipped with automatic or manual spray gun, or automatic with
automatic or manual, or automatic with built-in liter meter.
- Digital turbine liter counter (optional).
- Filter for urea-based solution (optional).
IBCADBSUZBASIC (photo 1): equipped with manual supply gun, WITHOUT liter counter, WITHOUT filter.
IBCADBSUZPRO (photo 2): equipped with automatic dispensing nozzle, with liter counter, WITHOUT filter.
IBCADBTHREE25 (photo 3): equipped with automatic dispensing gun, liter counter integrated in the dispensing gun and filter.