Metallic tank for the transport of fuel, made of stainless steel, approved according to ADR standard.
Stainless steel tank for the transport of liquid hazardous materials belonging to ADR Classes 3 – 5.1 – 6.1 – 8 – 9 of packing groups II and III.
ADR Classes 3 – 5.1 – 6.1 – 8 – 9 of packing groups II and III.
Characteristics of the steel tank:
- Capacity: 330 liters.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1085 x 790 x 960 mm.
- Unladen weight including supply unit: 132 kg.
- Approved according to ADR directives and with UN marking.
- Equipped with external impact and anti-slip protection frame (stainless steel).
- 3″ aluminum or brass loading plug.
- Three-effect suction-purge-safety shut-off valve, certified.
- Upper hatch Ø 300 mm with bolted cover and anti-gasoline and anti-oil rubber gasket.
- Level indicator.
- Prepared for movement from below by forklift and equipped with eyebolts for lifting from above, even when fully loaded.
- Bottom drainage coupling.