Supply tanks, approved for diesel oil storage, provided with containment tank with capacity equal to 100% of the tank volume.
Cylindrical horizontal axis tanks, built with dished bottoms and calendered carbon steel plate, submerged arc welded and treated with a layer of rustproofing and a layer of green finish enamel; they have been leak tested.
They are equipped with:
- Inspection manhole Ø 400 mm with bolted cover and gasket.
- Ring with 3″ quick load coupling, lockable with padlock.
- Load limiting valve calibrated to 90% of the geometric capacity of the tank.
- Breather with flame-retardant net.
- Level indicator visible from the outside with internal protection tube for the float.
- Anti-rotation support feet.
- Bottom discharge for periodic cleaning with safety cap.
- Raised external suction pipe to allow an ideal decantation of the diesel oil; the suction is equipped with a non-return valve, a filter and a ball valve.
- Connection point for grounding and equipotential bonding.
Made with a capacity equivalent to 100% of the nominal volume of the tank.
Equipped with lifting plates, grounding connection and sleeve with discharge plug; 4 housings suitable for mounting and fixing to the roof uprights.
They are completely treated with an anti-corrosion coating and a finishing coat of enamel.
From the 5,000 l version and above, anti-slip steps and sheet metal support surface with safety handrail are provided to facilitate the passage to the manhole.
They have been designed to be mounted and fixed by bolts in the housings of the containment tanks of the Tank Fuel.