Road Dust Solution: Dust-free roads
Time is money and therefore traffic in heavy industry moves at high speed. This accelerated pace affects the condition of roads and highways in many industrial facilities, which means there is a continuous need to keep roads operational and safe.
The weight and speed of machinery causes degradation, potholes and dust emissions that are not only detrimental to personnel, but involve hazards.
Most companies solve this by using water, lots of water, which requires a lot of labor and high costs, but above all can cause dangerous situations.
How to avoid dust on busy roads?
Road Dust Solution (RDS) is a biodegradable additive that binds dust to almost any type of surface, including paved roads; it stabilizes the surface and absorbs new dust particles.
- It prevents dust on paved and unpaved roads and highways, thus increasing safety.
- Stabilizes and conditions topsoil on unpaved roads, reducing erosion.
- Reduces maintenance costs by minimizing degradation of unpaved roads by up to 50%.
- Significantly reduces water consumption by remaining active for longer periods of time.
- Easy to apply. Can be sprayed with most equipment on the market.
- Road Dust Solution can be used above -25°C.
Advantages of Road Dust Solution:
- More than 90% dust reduction.
- 90% reduction of water consumption.
- Reduces unevenness and potholes by 50-85%.
- Increases safety and visibility.
- 100% Biodegradable.
- 100% safe for people and the environment.
Road Dust Solution is aimed at industries such as:
- Dry Bulk Loads and Logistic Warehouses.
- Waste and Recycling.
- Mining sites, steel mills and quarries.
- Infrastructures and road works.
[dt_sc_post_block_creative style=”overlay” allow_video=”no” allow_audio=”no” column=”2″ allow_excerpt=”no” excerpt_length=”20″ show_post_format=”no” show_author=”no” show_comment=”no” show_tag=”no” taxonomies=”659″][dt_sc_button size=”small” style=”filled white” title=”Leer +” icon_type=”fontawesome” target=”_blank” /][/dt_sc_post_block_creative]