Absorbent booms for hydrocarbons, to contain large areas impregnated with all types of oily liquids on the water surface (water repellent). They are highly recommended at the time of containing any spill, they are placed surrounding the stain and then the interior can be absorbed with sheets if the amount of oily substance is small, or with pillows if the amount is larger.
Absorbent booms, indicated for very large quantities of spills, for small quantities the use of Absorbent Tubulars is recommended.
Great variety of sizes and models to meet all needs, depending on whether in water; open sea, rivers, etc. or in more protected areas but with problems of leaks or potential spills of fuels and any type of oil and its derivatives.
- Contain quickly and effectively, large quantities of substance, the best way to act in the event of a spill.
- Containment of large spills or important leaks, ideal for use in water, since it absorbs only the oil and not the water.
- To enclose hydrocarbons spilled in the sea, beaches, lakes, rivers and aquifers in general.
- They are made of 100% polypropylene. Chemically inert absorbents.
- They are safe for the environment and for people.