A new 100% biodegradable wipe with Sontara technology:
Sontara EC Green offers exceptional cleaning power while being environmentally responsible. The new Sontara model is a 100% biodegradable, cellulose-based compound manufactured with Sontara® patented technology.
Designed specifically for cleaning, Sontara® EC Green is a durable, abrasion and solvent resistant material that contains no binders or glues, is low linting and highly absorbent in water, oil and solvents.
Ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- automotive and machinery repair
- printing, graphic arts and more.
Most outstanding benefits:
■ Made from 100% cellulose raw materials and recycled materials.
■ Convenient dispenser box with sealed packs of wipes (FSC seal).
Other Sontara EC Green certifications:
■ ISO 9001; ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
■ OK Compost Industrial certified by TUV Austria (in progress)
■ Food grade certificate.
Everything a wipe must fulfill:
• Tough and durable for multiple reuses.
• Test after test, it has proven to be among the toughest; wet or dry.
• Can be reused over and over again, washes easily, yet is economical enough to be treated as disposable.
• Absorbent and dry cloth.
• Absorbs several times its weight in water and also absorbs oil and solvents.
• Excellent as a drying cloth.
• Low linting, and contains no additives to contaminate surfaces.
• In addition, it is soft enough to polish and give a good finish.
• Withstands MEK, isopropyl alcohol and other solvents or cleaning agents without breaking down.
• Saves money.
• Lasts longer, which means fewer cloths per job.