Inteco Astur is a
Soil Inspection Body:
Based on the UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012 standard, at Inteco Astur we are accredited as an Inspection Body for the assessment of soil and associated groundwater quality, which enables us to carry out research work and guarantee our clients compliance with current reference standards at a national and regional level:
- Royal Decree 9/2005, of 14 January, establishing the list of potentially soil-polluting activities and the standard criteria for the declaration of contaminated soils.
- Decree 60/2009, of 26 February, on potentially contaminated soils and procedure for the declaration of contaminated soils in Galicia.
- Decree 49/2015, of 30 March, regulating the legal regime for contaminated soil in the Autonomous Community of Extremadura.
- Decree 18/2015, approving the regulation governing the regime applicable to contaminated soil in Andalusia.
- Decree 199/2006, of 10 October, establishing the system of accreditation of soil quality research and recovery entities and determining the content and scope of the soil quality research to be carried out by such entities.