Training in environmental issues is the starting point on the path toward sustainable development, and one of the basic pillars in the environmental management of organisations and companies.
The experience gained in these years has allowed us to participate in various training projects and courses in which our workers share their experience and knowledge in the field of health & safety and in combating maritime and land pollution.
Our courses are intended to be mainly practical and effective in order to provide students with experience that is as close to reality as possible. The more prominent courses are:
- Environmental emergency simulation.
- Environmental and Safety Legislation.
- ADR 2015 – Dangerous Goods.
- Contaminated land and groundwater.
- Recovery of degraded areas.
- Occupational Health & Safety.
- Power saving and efficiency.
- Integrated Environmental Authorization.
- Waste management.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Management and conservation of flora, wildlife and protected spaces.
- Environmental education and awareness.